Terms and Conditions
1. USE OF WEBSITE
- Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd (ABN 15 119649884) (“YBG”)(“feedingguide.com.au”) is the owner and operator of the website feedingguide.com.au. Unless otherwise specified, the content on this websites is presented for the purposes of promoting and marketing the products and services on its websites.
- Information contained on this website should not replace the expertise of doctors and health professionals. Any questions regarding a medical diagnosis, diet or treatment should be directed to a medical professional. Always seek professional advice before making changes to your and your babies diet.
- By using the feedingguide.com.au website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms and conditions) listed below.
2. USE OF COPYRIGHT CONTENT
- No content from feedingguide.com.au website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by feedingguide.com.au may not be used, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
- The service marks, trade names and trademarks are proprietary to feedingguide.com.au and it’s respective legal owners.
- feedingguide.com.au reserves all of its rights as the copyright owner.
3. PROMOTION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products and services displayed on this website may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by feedingguide.com.au, feedingguide.com.au reserves the right to vary or modify the information on the website without notice.
- feedingguide.com.au makes no representation that the products listed in this website are currently available at any time at the prices listed on this website and it is your responsibility to verify product availability and pricing with feedingguide.com.au by e- mailing customer service info@ feedingguide.com.au or the products manufacturer or supplier.
- The content and information on this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- The content and information on this website is altered periodically and changes in circumstances after information is placed on this website may affect the accuracy of the information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information contained on this website.
- feedingguide.com.au makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any content or information on this website or product referred to on this website.
- feedingguide.com.au makes no warranties that this website is free of human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- feedingguide.com.au makes no warranties or representation that the content on this website will not cause damage or that the content is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions and refers to the Limitation of Liability section below.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You waive and release Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd (ABN 15 119649884) (“YBG”) (feedingguide.com.au) its servants, associated companies and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of the content or information made available through its websites or its related websites.
- Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd (ABN 15 119649884) (“YBG”) (feedingguide.com.au) its servants, associated companies and agents shall not, under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the content on this website. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, personal damages, damages for loss of business or other profits.
6. LEGAL JURISDICTION
This websites are operated by Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd out of its offices in Victoria, Australia and by use of this website you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.