Feeding Guide ‘Food babies love feeding packs” Promotion
WIN 1 of 10 Feeding Packs valued at $125 each. Each pack includes a Food Babies Love recipe book (valued at $35), Food Babies Love feeding smocks x 2 – pink or navy (valued at $25 for 2), Baby Bjorn soft bib – pink or red (valued at $20), Closer to Nature Explora Baby Food Blender (valued at $35) and shipping (valued at $10)
Terms and Conditions
1.Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is available on http://www.feedingguide.com.au/competition
3. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period,
- Like the Feeding Guide facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FeedingGuide and the Food Babies Love facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/foodbabieslove?fref=ts
- Tell us in 25 words or less “what is your babies favourite food?”
- Enter in their personal details – Name, Email Address and Postcode
- Accept the campaign Terms and Conditions
- Then click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
4. Promotion commences on the 29th of November 2013, 12.00pm and ends 12.00pm on the 11th of December 2013. (“Promotional Period”).
5. Competition Draw
- The competition will be drawn at The Feeding Guide office, 91a Orrong Crescent, Caulfield North, Victoria on the 12th December 2013 at 4.00pm AEST.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone within 24 hours of the draw. The winners’ name will be posted on www.thefeedingguide.com.au website and https://www.facebook.com/FeedingGuide from 4.30pm 12th December 2013. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. One entry per entrant only and entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its agent, its related entities and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The winning entry will win:
There are ten baby feeding packs to be won – one winner will be chosen per pack:
10 x Feeding Packs including; Food Babies Love recipe book (valued at $35), Food Babies Love feeding smocks x 2 – pink or navy (valued at $25 for 2), Baby Bjorn soft bib – pink or red (valued at $20), Closer to Nature Explora Baby Food Blender (valued at $35) and shipping (valued at $10)
Total Value – $125 per feeding pack ($1250 in total for 10 packs)
The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. The prize value is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. A prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with a prize (or part) of equal or greater value subject to regulatory authority approval.
11. If for any reason a winner does not redeem his or her prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemed as cash.
12. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian. The winner of a prize must sign an acknowledgement that he/she has received the prize.
13. If the winner of the prize is not readily identified after 3 months and reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner, the Promoter will choose another winner on 12th March 2013 at 11:00am AEST to award the unclaimed prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The new winner of the prize will be notified by email.
14. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be resent to the prize winner.
15. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner to claim fulfillment of the promotional prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to,
(a) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
(b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(c) use of a prize.
17. The entrant or the participant in this competition completely releases the Promoter (its officers, employees and agents) from any liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion.
19. The Promoter is Your Baby Guide Pty Ltd of 91a Orrong Crescent, Caulfield North, Vic 3161 which operates the The Feeding Guide (feedingguide.com.au) and Your Baby Guide (yourbabyguide.com.au) network of sites.