Pureed Carrot with Baby Rice
Try this delicious recipe from Emily, Editor of Food Babies Love: Pureed Carrot with Baby Rice.
- 1 - 2 large carrots
- 2 tsp of Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice
- 20ml of your baby's regular milk or cooled boiled water
methods and steps
- To puree carrot; peel and trim ends from 1 or 2 large carrots. Cut into chunks and place in a small saucepan, just cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes until fork tender (check water has not evaporated along the way).
- Strain carrots reserving 2TBS cooking water. Puree with a stick blender until smooth.
- Mix 2 tsp of Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice with 1 tsp Carrot Puree and 20ml of your baby's regular milk or cooled boiled water. Stir well and offer to baby with a big smile on your face!
- Remaining carrot puree can be frozen in an ice cube tray with lid on.
Review this recipe
This information is per serve