- Collection of your personal information;
- How YBG uses your information;
- Disclosure of your information;
- Security of your information;
- How to access, correct or update your information; and
- How to contact YBG.
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 YBG’s primary reason for collecting Personal Information is to supply customers or users with the products and services it or it’s suppliers and partners offer. YBG only collects Personal Information where the information is necessary for YBG to perform its functions or activities.
1.2 YBG will only collect Personal Information from individuals with consent.
1.3 YBG collects information in the following way:
i) When you buy goods and services from YBG. ii) When you setup and account or register with YBG through its website. iii) When financial transactions are conducted with YBG through its website. iv) When you subscribe to any of YBG services on its website.
2. HOW YBG USES YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 YBG uses the information collected for the primary reason of providing its goods and services to you. The use of the information includes administration and billing, account management, communication to you about YBG’s goods and services, account keeping and other related functions.
2.2 YBG may use your information to communicate offers of YBG goods and services to you or of its related entities.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 The information that YBG collects is disclosed to third parties when you have:
- consented to the use or disclosure of the information;
- when third party financial transactions are required to be processed to provide YBG goods or services.
- where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law.
- where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 YBG places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
4.2 YBG retains the information you provide to us to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes.
4.3 Whilst YBG strives to protect customer information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result YBG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk.
5. HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
5.1 YBG is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers and website users.
5.2. As long as your request for your personal information is reasonable and you provide us with a proper reason as to why you want to access the information, we will give you access to that information by contacting us at email@example.com
5.3 We will attempt to correct inaccurate information upon receiving advice from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
5.4 If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
6. HOW TO CONTACT YBG
7. ACCEPTING OUR POLICIES