An easy recipe for baking with children.
1 cup plain flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup brown sugar
1/1 cup coconut
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1 tablespoon of water
½ teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1. Sift flour into a bowl.
2. Add sugar, rolled oats and coconut.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the folden syrup and water.
4. Stir the bicarbonate soada into the liquid mixture.
5. Add liquid to dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Place small balls of mixture on a greased tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 175 degrees c.
7. Allow biscuits to cool and harden.
8. Enjoy with your family